Understanding Medicare and how to make it work best for you isn’t easy. That’s why Tom West and Arvette Reid have brought in an expert.
Today, Tom and Arvette speak with John Norce, founder of Medicare Portal, to help you get a better grasp on Medicare’s ins and outs. John and his team specialize in helping seniors make informed decisions around their Medicare benefits. In this episode, John shares what you need to know about Medicare.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Medicare parts A, B, C, and D mean
- The difference between Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- About common challenges seniors face with the Medicare system
- The importance of staying mindful of Medicare deadlines
- How Medicare Portal can help you become an educated consumer around Medicare
- And more!
Tune in now to learn about Medicare and the resources available to help you navigate it with confidence!